Miffy Milk Pan (12cm)
Miffy Milk Pan (12cm)
Fill your kitchen with Miffy ♪
The Miffy Milk Pan has a full capacity of 0.8L, making it perfect for warming milk or boiling water to make tea for 1-2 people to enjoy~
Say goodbye to spills and drips as you can pour liquids at ease with the double spout.
The ergonomic wooden handle is light and easy to hold on to.
Introducing FUJIHORO Japan x Miffy - A series of pure white enamel kitchenware featuring a clean and simple design, with a touch of cuteness!
Coated with Japan enamel, they are lightweight and durable, making it suitable for daily use~ It conducts heat well and only low and medium heat is required.
Enamel is also anti-bacterial and acid & alkali resistant, so you can be assured to use it for cooking and storing food.
- Since the glaze is applied by hand, there will be some individual differences in each facial expression.
- Due to the nature of enamel, some parts may look like black spots or uneven colour when firing.
- The part that becomes the cut end of the steel sheet is hard to be glazed, and some black streaks on the base can be seen, but the black part is also enamel processed.
- These are inevitable in the manufacture of enamel and are ubiquitous in all products.
- Please be sure to read the instruction manual that accompanies the product before use.
- For the examples listed above, it is not a defect and there is no problem in using it, so please use it with confidence.
|Size||W260 x D140 x H90mm
Body: Steel plate for enamel, Handle: Natural wood
|Suitable for use with||
Gas Stove and Induction Cooker
Use with Low and Medium heat
|Care & Precautions||
NOT Microwave safe.
Dishwasher safe when the lid is removed.
Only use with wooden and silicone cookware. Only clean when cooled and with a soft sponge and dishwashing liquid. Do not use abrasive materials. Only the main body except the poly lid can be heated. The coating may be damaged if an impact is applied. Some with handles and handles attached have holes inside to allow water and air to escape. In addition, the metal substrate may show through and appear as black dots or black lines on the inside of the winding edge, the handle, and the inside of the handle. These are normal, please be assured to continue using them.
|Manufactured in||Japan Enamel made in Thailand|