Please register your warranty at www.maisonace.com
AND keep a proof of purchase (soft or hard copy).
The warranty is VOIDED if the product is damaged under the following circumstances:
1. Not used properly and did not follow the guidelines in user manual which comes along with the product.
2. Found to have been dismantled without prior authorisation.
3. Damaged due to misuse or negligence.
4. Damaged due to force majeure like earthquake, thunder, flood, war.
5. Used for commercial purpose or under abnormal household use situations.
6. Improper care, like never cleaning the product.
7. Warranty does not cover consumable parts (eg. attachment plates, spatula, blade unit, bottle, bottle lids, seals).
8. Damage originating from cooking oil flowing into main unit.
9. Removal of safety warning stickers from unit.
Example of safety stickers:
Even within warranty period if the consumable parts are damaged, you will be asked to purchase the parts. Should you have any questions or issue with the product, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customer service team will review your case and do their best to assist you. Every case will be reviewed with care and consideration of your circumstances and solutions will be offered on case-by-case basis.