This Fathers' Day, bake Dad a nutritious and delicious yogurt cake with the BRUNO Air Fryer!
No need for big clunky ovens, an air fryer is all you need🎂
Using only 4 ingredients, you can whip up this creamy and tangy yogurt cake in 30mins~
To make it just a little more special, we topped it with Granolgy Granola from Ksisters.
The crunchy and fresh granola match perfectly with the soft yogurt cake, plus everyone can choose their preferred topping flavour!
We can't decide which flavour we like better, so you just have to try it out yourself~
|300g Vanilla Yogurt||Icing/Powder Sugar|
|3 Tbsp Sugar||Granolgy Granola|
|3 Tbsp Cornflour|
S T E P S
- Combine all ingredients for batter and mix well
- Preheat BRUNO Air Fryer at 160ºC for 10mins
- Butter 4x3inch cake tin thoroughly and line bottom and sides with baking paper
- Pour batter into cake tin
- Tap on table firmly a few times to remove air bubbles
- Place into BRUNO Air Fryer and bake at 160ºC for 25mins
- When done, top should be golden brown. Poke toothpick into the centre and it should come out clean
- Cool completely and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours, best if chilled overnight
- Sift powdered sugar on the top and serve with Granolgy of your choice